Sunday 15 November 2015

Indian Lord Krishna Nails Comparison !!!

Hey Loveliess,
In Today's Post I have a very cool thing to show you guys...hold your horses guys...!!
Today I was going through all my old nail art pictures And I found This Nail Art of Lord KRISHNA
Which I did in 2013 almost 2 years back..I still remember those days when i had very selective tools to do my manicures..but I am so happy to see that even with few tools I pulled this mani so beautifully..Isn't it guys ??
and here is my recent Nail Art Inspired from a Painting of Lord KRISHNA..

 This Picture was captured in artificial light. And I did this manicure for an Indian Festival called JANMASHTAMI...
And i feel so good to see how it came out...
Here's another shot of my KRISHNA Mani...You can clearly see the difference how much i have improved in these 2 years.. I just wanted to compare my oldie with my new one..guys if you want to learn how i created this beautiful peacock nail art you check out my YouTube Channel for the Tutorial Video just click below and give it a thumbs up & leave comment and Subscribe too :D


No comments:

Post a Comment